Friday, October 07, 2005

Guess Who's Back

Well, the new ethics policy hasn't gone into effect yet, so I'm going to stop making excuses and (hopefully) return to frequent blogging.

Random thoughts from the day.

1. Whoever the anonymous poster who brought me back tonight...thanks. Also, Manny for probing me about a return to the Chaos.

2. How in the bloody hell do the Yankees keep coming back? I stopped at Dairy Queen at about 8 p.m. and it was 6-0 Angels. I get home and it's 7-6 Angels. What the hell?

3. I've still got my health, some friends, her, the paper and a chance at some good internships. I can't complain in the least.

4. If you have a Hollywood Video nearby, hit them up! I walked in to rent one DVD (Open Water for my step-dad) and a game for myself and instead, walk out with a pre-order for Madden 2006 for Xbox 360 (even though I don't have a pre-order for launch on the system, but I'm planning on waiting at a Best Buy or something) and eight DVDs purchased (The Shield-Season Three, Closer, Open Water, Collateral and Sin City). They have some damn good deals right now.

5. In a week's span (two weeks ago), I walked and covered a college football game at Kyle Field and rode in a NASCAR vehicle for five laps. Not bad for a managing editor. Great experiences which I'll post pics of later.

6. God, I hate the Yankees.

7. Damn...a fastball hitting you on the elbow must feel pretty below average. Bengie Molina's still on the ground getting attention. Damn Yankees!

8. Like I said, back again soon and more frequently with some posts. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home