Saturday, June 11, 2005

Now I Know What NASCAR Drivers Feel Like

You know how many miles I drove this past week? I don't and I drove them.

Saturday - San Marcos to San Antonio through the Hill Country (see thread below).
Sunday - Very little.
Monday - San Antonio to Austin to San Marcos to Austin to San Marcos.
Tuesday - San Marcos to San Antonio to San Marcos.
Wednesday - San Marcos to San Antonio to San Marcos to San Antonio to San Marcos.
Thursday - San Marcos to Austin to Cedar Park to Austin to San Marcos to San Antonio to San Marcos (early Friday).
Friday - San Marcos to Austin to San Marcos to San Antonio.

Yipes. I'm not going to even try to figure that out in mileage. If somebody wants to, be my guest.

I just signed up for XM Radio's free online trial. I really want to get it - especially for the baseball coverage, but damned if I can afford it right now.

Going to watch Game 2 at Kori's tomorrow with a cookout and all. It'd be pretty damn cool if a bunch of us end up getting a suite downtown for the possible clinching game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home