Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've Been Working On A Web Site

So I started working for my Dad at his auto repair business in Austin today.

I'm doing stuff like accounting, gophering, stuff like that. What he also wants me to do is get him an online presence for his barbecue pit-building business.

I finally got around to setting up a host and getting him a domain. I'm in no way skilled at Web site building, so I'm going to use a service that they have at the hosting company called SiteBuilder.

So if anybody needs a barbecue pit, go to LonghornJoes.com... when it's set up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I can get you a copy of Dreamweaver or use something like CoffeeCup HTML. Those are a couple of good programs for web design.

Actualy, I'm in the middle of building a site myself (texanwine.com). I hope to have it fully up by the end of May, but check out what I've done so far if you'd like.

Manny

Wednesday, 18 May, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Thanks, Manny... I've got Dreamweaver (hell, I even have a book to learn it), but I haven't taken the time to try it, plus, I don't know HTML.

This one from the SiteBuilder is temporary. The sooner the site is up, the better my dad will feel about having a site. We can take some more time once it's up to fully customize what he's looking for.

Wednesday, 18 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home