Friday, May 20, 2005

Hey There Sleepy Boy

Man, you ever have one of those nights of decent sleep after busting your ass the day before?

I helped a friend move yesterday and put together some furniture and stuff, bonked my head more than a few times and still kept going.

Once I got home, I watched the first half of the Spurs-Sonics game and took the longest shower I could when halftime came. Watched the Spurs wax that ass clean as a whistle and feeling better.

By the way, any Sonics fan that cheered when Tim Duncan was on the ground injured needs to be slapped, then shot. How in the hell can you cheer when anybody is injured.

You all can go to hell.



How do you like them apples?!?



Get used to seeing that picture in your newspapers very soon.



I hope Manu haunts Seattle's dreams for months.

Anyway, I'm pulling for the Mavs tonight for two reasons... the first, if the Mavs win, it extends the series another game which gives the Spurs a little more rest and second, the Mavs can still win.

It'd be fun to see a Spurs-Suns series and finally put this "best team in the NBA" talk to rest, but the Spurs match up with the Mavs a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home