Monday, May 16, 2005

So You've Finally Got A Blog

Well, I guess I finally got around to setting up my own blog.

What will this be about? Nothing in particular, just whatever the hell I feel like saying.

For anybody browsing, I'm a 24-year-old from Texas in my senior year at Texas State Univ. (though it will almost always be SWT in my heart). I'm already working as a journalist - which is what I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember.

I'm primarily focused on print/web journalism and I always enjoy a good media ethics discussion.

I'm a big sports guy - baseball, football, basketball. I get to cover the Seattle Mariners minor-league organization right now and this has to be the craziest work for no pay, but it's some of the most fun I have.

I really don't know what else to say, so I figure the answers will come as the questions are asked.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home