Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blog Problems

Since the question has been asked (okay, well, only Izzy's asked it), I'll tell you why you can't comment on my blog.

And this is all my fault for not reading and going, "Ooh, shiny, beta, ooh upgrade."

Apparently, when I upgraded my blog/blog account to the new Blogger Beta, I failed to notice that beta users are unable to login and post comments on non-beta blogs and vice versa.

According to the Blogger Buzz, it's something they're working on, but it will take a while. For the meantime, you'll have to post as anonymous, but tell me who you are when you do so I can approve the comments.

Anyway, maybe this will give me a chance to sit and play with the Beta and find out what's so nice about it. Maybe I'll even give my thoughts.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home